LNC A-Z Guide
- Animals- Are permitted for disabled guests.
- ADA Concessions- Directional signage is along the concourse to guide our guests. The following locations have ADA accessible service counters: Starbucks (section W7), OU Concessions (N3), Pizza Hut (E1), Taco Mayo and I can’t Believe It’s Yogurt (N5).
- ADA drinking fountains- Accessible drinking fountains are located at sections E1 and W7. These two fountains dispense with cups.
- Drop off locations- Fans are permitted to drop off patrons at the main disability entrance located in the southeast parking lot.
- Elevator- An accessible elevator is located on the upper south concourse by section S4.
- Box office locations- accessible box office locations are located on the west side of the north lobby and the north side of the east lobby.
- Parking- The Lloyd Noble Center has many ADA parking spaces around the arena. The northeast, northwest, southwest and southeast sections of the parking lot contain numerous accessible spaces including several spots that are van accessible. The majority of the ADA parking is located on the east side of the arena.
- Restrooms- Fully accessible men’s and women’s restrooms are located along the upper northwest concourse as well as one on the south end of the mid-concourse directly across from the elevator. Directional signage is along the concourse to guide patrons to the correct locations.
- Seating- ADA seating at the Lloyd Noble Center is available on a first-come, first-serve basis in designated areas on the north, east and west sides of the middle concourse and at W6 and W7 on the upper concourse. Patrons do not need specific tickets for admission to these areas and may use their regular game tickets to access the wheelchair seating. Non-wheelchair seating for women’s games can be found on the last row of LW6 or the last row of any upper lever seating section. Non-wheelchair seating for men’s games can be found on the last row of LN 1 and N2.
Lloyd Noble Center
2900 Jenkins Ave Norman OK 73019
Alcoholic beverages of any kind are prohibited in public areas at OU athletics events.
No pets or animals of any kind are allowed in the facilities, with the exception of animals used by disabled guests.
An ATM is located on the mid-concourse east entrance, north lobby of the arena.
BABY CHANGING STATIONS
Located in all bathrooms throughout the arena
All bags will be searched upon entry into the facility.
BICYCLE PARKING/ RACKS
These are currently not available at the Lloyd Noble Center.
BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
Please contact the Lloyd Noble Center at 405-325-4666.
Various events are broadcast. Please contact the Lloyd Noble Center at 405-325-4666 for more information
CAMERA/PHOTOGRAPHY/ VIDEO POLICY
Rules concerning these items vary by event. Please contact the Lloyd Noble Center at 405-325-4666 for individual event information.
There are a total of 12 fixed concession stands on the two levels. Operated by OU Concessions, the stands offer hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, pretzels, candy, coffee, deli sandwiches and wraps, personal pan pizzas, burritos, tacos, bottled water and fountain drinks. No outside food or beverages are allowed in the arena unless approved prior to each event. Third-party vendors also sell products in the Lloyd Noble Center through OU Concessions. A University of Oklahoma policy prohibits the sale of alcohol.
- Back Court Favorites (3 locations) - hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, pretzels, candy, bottled water, fountain drinks
- Center Court Snacks (1 location) - handmade wraps, popcorn, pretzels, candy, bottled drinks
- Starbucks - We Proudly Brew (1 location) - hot and cold coffee drinks, hot & cold tea, frozen coffee, drinks, handmade wraps, low calorie snacks, candy, bottled water, fountain drinks
- Fast Break Frozen Yogurt (2 locations) - frozen yogurt cup or waffle cone, fresh popped popcorn, candy, bottle water, fountain drinks
- Taco Mayo (1 location) - burritos, nachos, tacos, bottled Water, fountain drinks
- Pizza Hut (1 location) - Personal Pan Pizzas, Popcorn, Bottled Water, Fountain Drinks
- Center Court Fan Fare (2 locations) - hot dogs, jalapeno sausage dogs, nachos, popcorn, pretzels, candy, bottle Water, fountain drinks
- Legacy Court Deli (1 location, lower level) - made to order sandwiches, hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, pretzels, candy, bottled drinks
Servicing all of our guests is a priority.
- Wheelchair accessible elevator located through the south entrance.
- Disability parking can be found around the arena on the east, north, and south sides.
- Fans are permitted to drop off patrons at the main disability entrance located in the southeast parking lot.
- Any seating/ticketing question can be addressed at the ticket resolution centers located in the east and north entrances.
For the convenience of patrons and guests with disabilities, the Lloyd Noble Center has an elevator located at the south end. The elevator allows easy access to all levels.
EMERGENCY TELEPHONE CALLS
If an emergency call is received, a representative relaying the message will be dispatched to person's seat location (if known). Depending on the event, public address paging may also be used.
In case of evacuation, instructions will be given over the PA. Gate personnel and ushers will assist directing fans to the appropriate exits.
Emergency medical personnel, including paramedic units, are on duty at each athletic event and concert. Medical personnel can be contacted during every event by notifying an usher, security guard, or going to the Ticket Office located on the Upper East concourse.
First aid is located at the Upper South concourse directly above section S4. If first aid assistance is needed, contact the nearest event staff member and inform them of the situation and location of the incident. AED devices are located throughout the arena.
Gates are open two hours prior to tipoff for OU students and one and one-half hour to prior to tipoff for the general public for men’s basketball. For Women’s Basketball, all gates are open to students and general public one and one-half hour prior to tip-off.
GUEST SERVICE KIOSK
There are two guest service kiosks located on the upper concourses in north and south ends of the arena. These are available to answer any questions patrons might have and record guest questions, problems or concerns. The kiosk will also serve as Tag-A-Kid locations for fans wishing to take advantage of that service.
LEGACY COURT AND LOBBY
Located on the south side of the Lloyd Noble Center, the Tip In Club Legacy Court and FastBreak Club Legacy Lobby features an impressive array of trophies and historical items that recount the University of Oklahoma’s basketball glory.
LOST AND FOUND
Lost and found items should be taken to the Guest Relations Office. After each event, all items collected are stored for safekeeping by Lloyd Noble Center personnel. To claim a lost article, persons should visit the Guest Relations Office or call (405) 325-4666.
Children who have lost their parents should contact an usher, security guard, or go to the Ticket Office located on the upper east concourse. Parents will be notified of their child's whereabouts.
Inquiries should be handled by the OU Athletics Media Relations Department at 325-8314.
The public address system is used for event-related information and emergency announcements only. In the event of an emergency in which guests attending the event must be located, contact a supervisor who will radio the request. The parents/guardians of a lost child may be paged. Notify a supervisor or a member of the Event Management team and they will forward the information to the public address announcer. In any event, stay with the child and keep him/her calm until his/her family is located.
The Lloyd Noble Center has over 3,500 lighted parking spaces and is patrolled by the University of Oklahoma Police Department on a regular basis. Select this link for more information and a location map.
- Alcoholic beverages
- Baby seats
- Baby strollers
- Beach Balls
- Coolers or containers
- Folding Chairs
- Outside food and beverages
- Ice chest
- Laser Pointers
- Pets (with the exception of animals used by disabled guests)
- Personal heaters
- Noise makers of any type (air horns, plastic horns, whistles, etc.)
RADIOS/ RADIO BROADCAST
Single speaker radios are allowed into the arena only if they do not interfere with other guests’ enjoyment of the game. Men’s games will be broadcast on 87.5 FM in house.
Men’s restrooms are located in the upper concourse by sections E1, W6 and W2.
Women’s restrooms are located in the upper concourse by sections N7, N1 and S7.
There are also restrooms located in the mid level south concourse and the Legacy Court.
There is NO re-entry policy.
Seating capacity is 12,000 at OU Basketball games.
- Theater Side Setup
Capacity 2,848 + Floor Seating
- Expanded Theater Side Setup
Capacity 4,516 + Floor Seating
- In The Round Seating Setup
Capacity 11,205 + Floor Seating
- Full Arena Setup
Capacity 8,519 + Floor Seating
Smoking is allowed ONLY at the lower west entrance.
The Lloyd Noble Center has been built to provide easy access for everyone, including patrons with disabilities. Information regarding accessible parking, equal access seating, elevators and wheelchair availability may be obtained at the Guest Relations Office or by calling (405) 325-4666.
This program is offered to fans attending the game with children. Patrons wishing to participate should visit the TAG-A-KID booth located at Sooner Fan Fest on the North side of the stadium prior to the game. A representative will provide children a wristband containing their parent or guardian's name and seat location, making it easier to reunite the parties should they become separated.
Fans are asked to limit their tailgating activities to one spot per vehicle. Fans should keep tailgating activities confined to a small group of people and no large groups are permitted. Please see RV link.
There are no public telephones at the Lloyd Noble Center.
- Ticket gates vary depending on the event. Please contact the Lloyd Noble Center at 405-325-4666 for information concerning your event.
- Current and Future Game Sales- east entrance- north and south lobbies; north entrance- west lobby
- Will Call- north entrance- east lobby
- Player Guests- north entrance- east lobby
- Recruits- north entrance- east lobby
- Student Sales- lower north entrances
- Student Ticket Upgrades- lower north entrances
- Non-Participating Student Athletes (men’s only) - west entrance- south
- Visiting Team- West Entrance- South Lobby
- Ticket Resolution- East Entrance and North Entrance
- Women’s Basketball Ball Girls- North Entrance-East Lobby
- Sooner Kids Club- North Entrance- East Lobby
Several water fountains are located on the upper concourse near the concrete columns on the northeast, northwest, southwest, and southeast sections of the arena.
Chesapeake Energy Courtside Club and Clinton Lounge are available. Please contact the Lloyd Noble Center at 405-325-4666 or visit our venue booking link for more information.